TD-I'm A Second Year TD-I'm A Second Year

That was some either well written, or very well improved dialogue, and just had me going the whole time. I like the animation too, didn't hurt it at all even though it wasn't a full flowing animation...sorry can't think of the right word, I'm sure TD could help me out though.

Powerful Powerful

I'm giving it 4 stars because the Concept and Visual to Audio Sync was completely on point. Really nice editing job, I'm guessing you were mostly solo on this project.

I'd give it 5 stars if you had more Character Animation, which I understand is the most difficult part, but also the most powerful thing you can do in an Animation, frame by frame...it drives me crazy sometimes, but I do it because I love it.

Nice work man, I hope to see more from you.

Shoocharu responds:

Thank you for your kind Words.
Yes, I was a solo dude making this, and had I had more time to Work on it (I was working on my Zelda video at the same time as this and the deadline for both was in feburary so I was pretty fucked), I would've definitly made the characters move alot more.

Fat Pants Fat Pants

That was very honest and in it's own way, moving. You really captured a true and unique American Experience. We live in a country with no culture. Which is both a miricle and tragidy all wrapped up in a Big Mac takeout box....

Wickebine Kigyouden Wickebine Kigyouden

A game focused around combat and smooth controls, well achieved. I could see more games like this, and with some kind of MMPO. I never found all the items, but I it has a lot of replay value. Definitely try it out.

Monstris Monstris

Same as many of the other comments, the game should not end if you still have Monsters. I've spent hours trying to work around it, but I slip up a lot. This game really has me hooked, so don't feel bad, it's addictingly fun. I'm still playing it right now.